Photo courtesy www.edwardrossphotography.com
"I recently started a little experiment asking the tours to turn off their cell phones and to take a few moments of their busy lives to just BE. They were asked to cease all discussions and just quietly walk up the pyramid’s stairs and take a seat with their feet on the floor and their hands held in a prayer position but slightly held apart and to focus on their breathing so as to still the busy mind. I suggested that I would gently break the group silence in about a minute and a half. This experiment has now become so popular, that at the discretion of the tour guide, it can be done on any tour.
The knowingness of eternity awaits us in this sacred chamber. The word Py-ra-mid means "fire in the middle". We all have this fire in the middle. It is our hearts, our souls. We are mostly liquid and we are affected just like the wine is effected. The effect is clarification. If a wine has a flaw in it, the flaw is accentuated. If the wine has good qualities, they are enhanced. We humans are mostly liquid so when we enter this sacred chamber, it is a grand opportunity to clarify our own inner selves. This chamber helps us to get to the knowingness of who we are. We are electrical in nature, with impulses running from our brains through our spinal columns. We are receivers, we are conduits, and this chamber enhances our receptiveness, opening the left and right sides of our brains, much like the dolphins, whales, and elephants who are in touch with Essence, the all-one ‘soul of the world’.
The Summerhill Pyramid is second only to the Great Pyramid of Egypt for alignment and precision. The Great Pyramid is built with technology we don't have today. It is a solid stone structure with the stones fused together so perfectly that you can't put paper between them. The stones are so large that we do not have the equipment to move them, much less cut and place them as the ancient civilization that built the Great Pyramid did thousands of years ago. It remains the largest man made structure on the planet and it is built to absolute sacred geometry, both pi and phi, and aligned to absolute True North and has no ferrous metals in it so that it does not re-orient to magnetic north.
The message is profound. We have a twenty year experiment proving the effect of sacred geometry on liquids with a twenty year track record of international gold medals. My goal from the beginning was and is to make the finest wine in the world, especially sparkling wines. The French tradition of putting sparkling wines in a dark cool place for thirty days for the cuvee and dosage to ‘marry’ was my original inspiration to achieve this goal. The wines are made using only minimal intervention winemaking, and grown 100% organically in this extraordinary pristine semi desert valley, and the clarification in this True Pyramid is the final step in production. These are alive wines full of nature’s grandness, made in the most unique winery in the world.
I welcome you with my heart, to open your heart to this unique experience."
-Stephen Cipes, founder/proprietor
The experiment is an overwhelming success! The conclusion... There is a definite and profound effect on liquids placed in sacred geometry. Three years of conclusive taste test comparisons in the 900 ft² pyramid led to the building of our new Pyramid that is a 4 story high 3249 ft² 8% replica of the Great Pyramid. Every day at 2 o'clock for three years, we toured the smaller pyramid with the general public. We did taste comparisons of the same wine, bottled on the same day, and served at the same temperature. One was stored in the pyramid for 30-90 days and the other never having being put in the pyramid. The results were overwhelming. The tasters chose the pyramid-aged wine almost unanimously every day as being smoother and having a better aroma. These experiments boosted our convictions that indeed, a precisely constructed pyramid (that was oriented to true north versus magnetic north, and that was constructed without the use of ferrous metals so that it would not be reoriented to magnetic north) becomes a chamber for the "clarification" of liquids. For instance, a bad tasting wine, or juice, would become more foul tasting. The chamber seems to bring out flaws as well as exaggerating the qualities. We humans are made mostly of liquid and seem to be affected by the chamber as well. We can actually feel our own "life force energy" strengthen within the Pyramid!
Many experiments have been documented in replica pyramids. For instance, it is well established that rather than rotting, milk turns to yogurt, meat petrifies and razor blades will become sharper in the pyramid (this has been patented). A timed photography experiment, conducted outdoors in an open frame pyramid, revealed that a plant growing inside the pyramid grew in a clockwise motion, while a twin sister plant nearby but not in a pyramid grew "helter skelter".
The Site of the Summerhill Pyramid
The site was carefully chosen. First a check of interfering energies was exhausted (i.e. underground streams, electric current exposure, gas line interference, etc.) Then the earth under the pyramid was compacted to 100%. Then a surveyor lined up the square base to coincide with exact True North as it is here in Kelowna. The area was then checked by an astronomer who lined up the foundation to the North Star precisely. It is interesting to note that much excitement took place when we aligned the site because the astronomer's news that almost to the day, 1997 was "the year of the Great Pyramid".
The Summerhill Pyramid incorporates a unique "fused frame" concept tying the four hips together with the four bases and the capstone into one solid piece. The density of the concrete is the highest and heaviest ever used in North America being 42 mpa, stronger than tunnels or bridges. Fiberglass rebar used in underwater construction was used in place of steel. By not using ferrous metals, the structure will not reorient back to magnetic north.
Some Interesting facts about the Great Egyptian Pyramid:
1. The length of the base side (9,131 inches) divided by 25 inches (a cubit) equals 365.24, which is the exact number of days in a solar year.
2. The total inch value of the base perimeter equals the number of days in a century.
3. One great pyramid face represents one curved quarter of the Northern Hemisphere.
4. The apex of the Great Pyramid corresponds to the North Pole, while the perimeter of its base correlates to the circumference of the equator.
5. The Great Pyramid is a perfect almanac registering the seasons of the year by functioning as a huge sundial whose shadows indicate, among other things, the solstices and duration of the year.
6. The average height of land above sea level (Miami being low and the Himalayas being high), as can be measured only by modern-day satellites and computers, happens to be 5,449 inches. That is the exact height of the Pyramid.
7. Each of the Pyramid's four walls, when measured as a straight line, are 9,131 inches, for a total of 36,524 inches. At first glance, this number may not seem significant, but move the decimal point over and you get 365.24. Modem science has shown us that the exact length of the solar year is 365.24 days.
The Pyramid's phenomenon are established; however, the reasons for it can not be explained scientifically. We offer some, of many theories for your consideration as to why pyramids actually have an effect on liquids.
1. The preciseness of the structure. A Cheops, or Great Pyramid, replica is the only pyramid shape that is both Pi and Phi. The overall height is twice that of the length of the base; and this is in direct correlation to the same relationship as that of the radius or diameter of a circle to its circumference. In both cases, the value of Pi is obtained, equaling 3.14159. The angle of each side is 51°51'14.3", or the Pi angle. Along with the value of Pi, another interesting value is apparently incorporated into the pyramid. This is Phi, better known as the Golden Section, which equals 1.6181818...
2. The shape. The shape provides an opportunity to build an unusually strong "self-sufficient" building that should last for eons. There is little, or no resistance, to itself or the elements. A chamber is created that is conductive to the production and/or accumulation of negative ions. Negative ions have been shown to increase both brain activity and aura. Many individuals have experienced good thoughts while in the shower or after a rainfall when the air is bristling with negative ions. Dr. Valerie Hunt of UCLA had demonstrated the dramatic increase in aura when a person is exposed to negative ions. The video is so interesting because she has actually shown several individuals' auras using computer-enhancing technology.
3. Tachyons (Tach-ions) and Tardyons (Tard-ions). The pyramid effectiveness may also be explained using Einstein's concept of Tachyons and Tardyons. Tachyons are particles of invisible energy that move faster than the speed of light (that means it is faster than 186,282 miles per second). Tardyons behave in the opposite way, moving below or at the speed of light. This brings about the theory of negative space-time. [Negative space-time is 180 degrees from positive space-time. In positive space-time living organisms change from life to deterioration. In negative space-time, life moves from deterioration to rejuvenation. It is said that the pyramid serves as the interface between positive and negative space-time. It serves as a bridge between matter and anti-matter and becomes the gate or the instrument through which two realities meet and interact. In a precise chamber with perfect geometry such as a pyramid, a dome, or a true Roman arch, (many of the finest "champagne" houses of Europe age their bottles today in ancient Roman arch cellars actually built by the Romans!), the two energies come together at the same rate of speed! If the pyramid can serve as the meeting place for positive and negative space-time, then it would not only be the oldest, largest. and most mysterious instrument invented by the mind of man, it would also be the most useful. If the ancient builders could put together an instrument in which matter and antimatter could interact, they did indeed have all the energy they could ever need. Some scholars have speculated that the builders could not have possibly constructed the large pyramids by moving the huge boulders into place by primitive methods, but that they had some means of levitating stone. (Levitation is said to happen in negative space-time). Other studies on pyramids have claimed that the Great Pyramid was used to elevate human consciousness to other levels of existence.
4. The concept of "no time". Time being a "given" based on the earth's rotation around the sun in an oval or elliptical route, versus being in the pyramid with it apex circling the sun as a toy top would as it tilts while it spins. Therefore, our conception of time while in the Pyramid may be "distorted". How long have we been in here? Is it time that ages wine?
5. Origin of life force. Ancient civilizations KNEW the origin of life and "life forces" and were able to build monuments such as geometrically precise pyramids and temples that represent these concepts; the Pyramid being perhaps the ultimate channel or higher attunement with the "ALL". Along with the theory that an ancient civilization built the Great Pyramid, Stephen Cipes relates the word Pyramid to Py-Ra-Mid -fire in the middle. The Pyramid is a monument that is a forever reminder that we are divine -The Fire being a G-d force or a life force energy that is within each of us.