March 3, 2023 | Summerhill Events
Something BIG at Summerhill!
BIG Wine & Cheese Event at Summerhill
March 16 • 6:00 pm
First Time Ever Opening a 2008 Salmanazar (12 Liter) Summerhill Pyramid Winery Cabernet Sauvignon!
With Canadian Cheese Ambassador David Beaudoin's Expert Cheese Pairing Selections:
Discover 5 different styles and flavours of outstanding Canadian cheeses from coast-to-coast, from fresh to firm, many of which are world award winners and some are very rare to find. Each cheese has been carefully selected and paired with accompaniments to make the experience one to remember. The surprise lineup of cheese is to be discovered on the night of the event.
- 2004 Cipes Traditional Cuvée
- 2012 Spadefoot Toad Syrah
- 2021 Biodynamic Chardonnay
- 2015 Riesling Icewine
- 3 oz Pours
- Presentation About Biodynamics and Each Wine Presented
- Ron Firman of Spadefoot Toad Vineyard to Attend
- Winemaker and Assistant Winemaker to Attend
- Member Exclusive: Rights to Purchase a 750 mL portion of the 12L